William Bracey — Sydney Financial Planning
Principal and Senior Financial Planner
"Over the last 30 years I have assisted my clients to work towards and realise their dreams. I feel I have the experience to help them through the next stage of their life. I still feel as passionate about helping my clients and making a real difference in their lives as I did 30 years ago, but now have more wisdom and the grey hair to match!"
William’s vast experience provides him with the skills to understand and articulate clients’ financial and lifestyle challenges with great clarity. He has the unique ability to explain often technical concepts in client-friendly language.
- Wealth creation strategies
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Risk management strategies
- DIY and Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF Advice)
- Small Business and Business succession Planning
- Tax (Financial) Planner
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (AFA) (FChFP)
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) Program
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments Program
- Direct Equities Accreditation
- Accredited Tax (Financial) Adviser - TASA
Membership and Associations
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Plannning
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Member of Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Justice of the Peace (NSW)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Director of the NSW Authorised Representatives Association (ARA)
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (AFA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
Career and Industry Highlights
William established W. Bracey Sydney Financial Services in 1988 and has overseen its steady development into an industry leader. The business now looks after the financial affairs of thousands of families with combined assets in excess of $300 million dollars. William is a director of the NSW Authorised Adviser Association and is a board member at a national level. He has been listed in the 2014 & 2015 Most Trusted Advisers Network by the Beddoes Institute. He has also had substantial commercial experience having previously been owner, board member and managing operator of several regional retail stores.
William enjoys spending time with his three children and dog. He loves surfing and boating activities and is an avid Wallabies and Roosters supporter.