Rhys Higgins — Crest Financial Services
Rhys enjoys the opportunity to assist people meet their goals and improve their financial situations. He has been in the financial industry for over 20 years and enjoys working with clients over the long term. Clients value his experience and positive approach as they navigate various life stages.
He has achieved CFP® (Certified Financial Planner) status, has an ADFP (Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning) and holds specialist accreditation to provide SMSF, shares and gearing advice. He also holds professional memberships with the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Authorised Representative Association (ARA).
He continues to develop his knowledge and technical skills and recently attended a small business MBA course run by Stanford University.
As a father of four young boys, he enjoys spending time with his wife and boys and loves exploring all that is on offer in the Newcastle region.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Areas of Expertise
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Defined Benefits Super Schemes (for State and Federal Public Servants)
- Insurance – protecting families and individuals
- Investments – direct / managed funds / bonds / margin lending
- Retirement planning
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited
- Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia