Neil Salkow — Roskow Independent Advisory
Director and Independent Financial Adviser
Neil is an inspiring leader and trailblazer within the financial planning community.
Over the past decade, he has developed a strong client base and positioned the Brisbane office for growth. Neil is passionate about being independent and will play an important role in the coming years as financial planning graduates into the professional era.
While the working week is dedicated to clients, the weekends are all about family.
Neil has a diverse client base of successful business owners, high income individuals, humble achievers and has a particular interest in working with medical and dental professionals.
- Bachelor of Business Science (Finance Honours) from University of Cape Town, South Africa
- PIFA Gold Standard of Independence
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP™)
- Specialist courses in Self Managed Super Funds from Kaplan
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning from Kaplan
- Diploma of Financial Planning from Finsia
- Named Adviser Ratings first platinum adviser