Michael Fox — Main Street Financial Solutions
Private Client Adviser
Michael represents the future of financial planning in Australia being highly qualified, motivated and focused on delivering best practice outcomes for the clients of Main Street. Michael is well qualified having completed a Bachelor of Business, Master of Financial Planning degree, Self-Managed Super Fund course and is a Certified Financial Planner and Life Risk Specialist. Michael is a member of a number of industry bodies such as the Financial Planning Association of Australia and is also a registered Tax (Financial) Adviser.
Michael enjoys utilising his skill set to assist others both through his role at Main Street as well as his involvement with community service organisations and charities. Outside the office Michael is a Director on the board of a not for profit community organisation, Montagu Community Living. In this role he is responsible for bringing knowledge in finance and strategic planning. Michael is also involved in a number of charities’ sub committees including IMPACT 100 Tasmania and the Make a Wish Foundation.
Michael specialises in providing strategic advice to busy professionals, self-funded retirees and motivated young professionals. Michael has an active interest in how innovation and technology can be applied to enhance the outcomes for clients.
Michael has co-written an E-Book ‘Super Strategies’ with Charles Badenach and Rebecca Fergusson.
- Master of Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional, July 2019
- FASEA (Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority) Financial Adviser Exam, June 2019
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser, Tax Practitioners Board of Australia, February 2018
- Certified Financial Planner Course, Financial Planning Association of Australia, June 2017
- Life Risk Specialist Course, Financial Planning Association of Australia, October 2017
- Self Managed Super Fund Course (SMSF), Kaplan Professional, April 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional, July 2016
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional, February 2016
- Bachelor of Business (Finance and Management Major), University of Tasmania, June 2015
- “5 Common Financial Mistakes Made By people In My Generation”, October 2017
- “Super Strategies”, published EBook & Hard Copy, June 2018
The financial planning process starts with an initial meeting (at our cost) to discuss your needs, objectives and financial circumstances. To ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible it is important that you bring along any relevant materials including a position statement and investment and insurance details. We look forward to working with you.